texas Mule Deer hunts
What to expect on texas mule deer hunts
Texas mule deer hunts take place in the central Texas Panhandle. Texas mule deer hunts are primarily a spot and stalk hunt, but as trophy whitetails are also commonly in the rut during mule deer season, the chance of taking a trophy whitetail is also a possibility. Our mule deer hunters have the option of taking either. Routinely we take mule deer bucks weighing between 300-350 lbs with antler scores ranging from 155-185 B&C. We hunt several Panhandle ranches with hundreds of acres of mesquite flats, sage/grass canyons, and Cottonwood bottoms. We’ve been hunting most of these ranches for over 20 years! Check out our Texas Panhandle whitetail deer hunts.
Booking for the next mule deer season begins Feb. 1, for available spots.
Optional Whitetail deer
Some of our mule deer hunting guests elected to shoot whitetail deer in addition to or instead of a mule deer during their hunt – all photos are displayed of the harvests during the 16 day mule deer season.We allow our mule deer hunters the OPTION of harvesting a whitetail buck OR a mule deer buck (since it’s usually during the whitetail rut) and in 2014, this bruiser above was harvested instead of a muley! And another 17 point whitetail that gross scores 184.75″ taken in 2015 by Paul Dillon!
We are an honest, hard working outfit, but make no guarantees related to hunt success! We have no control over adverse weather conditions such as heavy rain, snow, heat and drought, floods or wildfires that Mother Nature may impose on us! Nor do we have any control over a hunter’s physical conditioning or shooting abilities! However, we do guarantee to do everything within our control to see that our guests have a safe, successful, and memorable experience while hunting with All American Outfitter! We believe that hunting success is a great reward for good planning, reasonable preparation and serious efforts by all involved! A little bit of “Lady Luck” doesn’t hurt anything either!
We suggest each hunter recognize the importance of proper physical conditioning for his or her chosen hunt and get in the best shape possible. Also, know your weapon. The hunter who is prepared and knows his weapon will generally have a more enjoyable and successful experience. And remember, the success of a hunt shouldn’t be measured by the size of a trophy head alone, but rather by the total experience.
About our area – things of interest
Hunters on Texas mule deer hunts need the ability to shoot up to 150 yards or further with confidence, but longer range marksmanship ability will improve your chances of success significantly.
$4,500 for Texas mule deer hunts, PER HUNTER
USUALLY, NO MORE THAN 6-7 DEER HUNTERS IN CAMP AT ANY ONE TIME – Hunting is our ONLY business and has been for more than 24 years – check out the SCOUTING PHOTOS on our website.
Texas mule deer hunts include:
- Meals from evening of arrival thru lunch on day of departure (MEALS)
- 3 night’s lodging (DOUBLE OCCUPANCY in guest rooms) (LODGE)/ 3 days hunting (if hunter hasn’t harvested game on 3rd day, 4th night and 4th day of hunting is FREE and included in price, effective immediately)
- Semi-guided-guide will be with 2 hunters, hunter must determine whether or not to harvest animal, guide will not call the shot
- Hunt includes quartering and freezing (when possible)
- Must present valid Texas Hunting License upon arrival (not included in above price)
- Must provide personal gear and transportation to AAO; once at AAO transportation will be provided during your hunt
- Does not include any gratuity hunter wishes to leave for the staff
- Nearest airport, AMA (Amarillo, TX) served by Southwest, Spirit, Delta, American and others
- THERE ARE NO TROPHY FEES OR ADDITIONAL CHARGES – there are no surprises here. References furnished upon request.