Texas Guided Hunts
Everything here to find information about all of our Texas guided hunts. We’re located in the Texas Panhandle with whitetail deer hunts, mule deer hunts, Rio Grande turkeys, waterfowl, sandhill crane, and prairie dog hunts in the summertime. We’ve been here for 25 years and hunting is our only business.
Whitetail Deer Hunts
Trophy whitetail deer hunts here for more than 25 years, hunting is our only business. Check us out and join us.
Mule Deer Hunts
Mule deer hunts in the Texas Panhandle are challenging and fairly comfortable. Easy access to prime hunting ground. Private land.
Rio Grande Turkey Hunts
More than 500 Rio Grande Turkeys reside in roosts that AAO has controlled for 20 years. Great family hunt with 100% opportunity.
Prairie Dog Hunts
Our existing leases have very large populations of prairie dogs and offer the ultimate rifleman’s challenge. Scheduled hunts during the summer.
The land of waterfowler’s dreams. Sandhill crane, ducks, geese (Greater Canadians!) in the panhandle are everything you’ve dreamed of.
We work hard to put our youth hunters on the BIGGEST deer we have available, this is NOT a management or cull hunt.
South Africa Hunts
AFFORDABLE, fully escorted or on your own, our South Africa hunts are a notch above the rest. Make forever memories.
We no longer offer hog hunts be we have a guide who does incredible night hunts, contact Tim Herbert here.
- Visit the magnificent Palo Duro Canyon State Park
- Best hunting socks from bison down Buffalo Gold HerdWear Store
- Buy your hunting license locally at Cornell’s Country Store
- Visit our famous spur maker/gun engraver Kevin Johnson
- Panhandle Weather Clarendon Weather
- Kenetrek Boots– a favorite with our hunters and staff
- King’s Camo– patterns and fabrics that WORK in our brushy country
Subscribe to our Newsletter