TEXAS WHITETAIL DEER HUNTs
Hunts available in the Texas Panhandle.Thousands of acres of private land for Texas trophy whitetail deer hunting.
TEXAS TROPHY WHITETAIL DEER HUNTS IN THE PANHANDLE
Ken Mayer leases thousands of acres of private land for your Texas trophy whitetail deer hunts. When you choose one of his 2×1 guide-assisted hunts, you’ll be able to spot your Texas trophy whitetail deer from a tree stand, tripod, ground blind or box blind strategically placed near feeders, food plots and creek bottoms. These whitetail deer are free-ranging and only fair chase methods are allowed to hunt them.
Our deer typically score 120-195 with an average score being 135-150. Texas Panhandle trophy whitetail deer have quietly been changing the State’s record book as big racked bucks are continually being harvested. Donley County, home to All American Outfitter, is rumored to be the deer capital of Texas.
We are an honest, hard working outfit, but make no guarantees related to hunt success! We have no control over adverse weather conditions such as heavy rain, snow, heat and drought, floods or wildfires that Mother Nature may impose on us! Nor do we have any control over a hunter’s physical conditioning or shooting abilities! We do guarantee to do everything humanly possible to see that you have a safe, successful, and memorable experience while hunting with All American Outfitter! We believe that hunting success is a great reward for good planning, reasonable preparation and serious efforts by all involved! A little bit of “Lady Luck” doesn’t hurt anything either!
TEXAS TROPHY WHITETAIL DEER HUNTS SUCCESS YEAR AFTER YEAR
DETAILS ABOUT THE HUNT
$3,900 FOR TEXAS TROPHY WHITETAIL DEER HUNTS, PER HUNTER
USUALLY, NO MORE THAN 6-7 DEER HUNTERS IN CAMP AT ANY ONE TIME – Hunting is our ONLY business and has been for more than 24 years – check out the SCOUTING PHOTOS on our website.
Texas trophy whitetail deer hunts include:
- Meals from evening of arrival thru lunch on day of departure
3 night’s lodging/ 3 DAYS of hunting, (if hunter hasn’t harvested game on 3rd day, 4th night and 4th day of hunting is FREE and included in price, effective immediately)
- Semi-guided – guide will be with 2 hunters, hunter must determine whether or not to harvest animal, guide will not call the shot
- Double-occupancy in all guest quarters
- Hunt includes quartering and freezing (when possible)
- Must present valid Texas Hunting License upon arrival (not included in above price)
- Must provide your own personal gear and transportation to AAO; once at AAO transportation will be provided during your hunt
- Does not include any gratuity hunter wishes to leave for the staff
- Nearest airport, AMA (Amarillo, TX) served by Southwest, American and others
- THERE ARE NO TROPHY FEES OR ADDITIONAL CHARGES – there are no surprises here. References furnished upon request
We don’t require tips though they are customary as with any service you are provided. Tips very much appreciated. The amount that you tip your guide/lodge staff usually depends on your level of satisfaction with them and the trip. A 10% to 20% tip of the hunting package is customary. When you offer your tip to the guide/lodge staff, please give cash. If you share your tip with Ken he will divide the tip among all the staff fairly. If you are not planning on leaving a customary tip please talk to Ken or Roseann and let us know why.
About our area – things of interest – buy your hunting license
- Visit the magnificent Palo Duro Canyon State Park
- Best hunting socks from bison down Buffalo Gold HerdWear Store
- Buy your hunting license locally at Cornell’s Country Store
- Visit our famous spur maker/gun engraver Kevin Johnson
- Panhandle Weather Clarendon Weather
- Kenetrek Boots– a favorite with our hunters and staff
- King’s Camo– patterns and fabrics that WORK in our brushy country