LODGE and 25 year old successful OUTFITTING BUSINESS in the Texas Panhandle.
You’ll call it home and LOVE IT! We rock in the Texas Panhandle!
Ken & Roseann would like to retire knowing the business, way of life and community involvement that they have established over 25 years will be carried on with new ownership.
POSSIBLE OWNER FINANCE
It’s a great time for us to retire! We’ve decided to offer the lodge and hunting business for sale and are ready to begin interviewing prospective buyers. This has been the most amazing and rewarding 20+ years we could have either one dreamed of and we’re looking for the perfect hosts to pass our legacy to for the NEXT 20 years! Why not take this hunting/outfitting/lodge business to new heights and enjoy an adventure of a lifetime, inquire now.
VIEWING AVAILABLE BY APPOINTMENT ONLY TO PRE-QUALIFIED BUYERS.
Total Value/asking price: $750,000 COMPLETE PACKAGE
A. Business: $375,000 TURN-KEY Valuation DOES NOT include the lodge. Detailed financials available to qualified buyers upon request. $91K* in bookings as of 8-20-2020 which changes frequently and will transfer ‘where they are’ on the day of closing. Current owners are actively seeking new bookings. *changes daily Additionally – current owners will work actively to secure bookings for the new owner(s) if desired.
B. Lodge & Furnishings: $375,000 TURN-KEY
BROWSE THE WEBSITE – THERE’S A WEALTH OF INFORMATION!
We will be happy to supply detailed financials and other information you might require to consider purchasing our business. See the form below and the information required.
PLEASE SEND US YOUR INFORMATION if you would like to know more.
Hunting is a lifestyle. Texas has provided to us the most amazing opportunity to be able to hunt year round and make a living doing it. Hunting is our ONLY business and has been for 25 years. What an honor it is to be able to do something I love for my entire life. Ken Mayer
Demand for reservations during Covid have been exceptional!
Explore this rare opportunity to own a beautiful hunting lodge with a thriving full-time, free-range hunting and outfitting business, existing 25 years in the Texas Panhandle. The region is often referred to as the deer hunting capital of Texas. All American Outfitter (AAO) delivers the chance to outfit for and enjoy free-range hunts for whitetail deer, mule deer, waterfowl, Rio Grande turkey and quail as well as summer prairie dog hunting on pristine hunting ground. The business has evolved into a lucrative, well-established hunting operation known for its high client-success rate and excellent quality and quantity of animals while boasting a track record of 100 percent hunting opportunity for their guests. No wonder the business draws more than 70 percent of clients to automatically rebook for the following year.
This true turnkey operation comes with a beautifully furnished lodge—including a grand collection of North American and African wild game mounts to set the scene—with all hunting leases in place to hit the ground running year-round. The current owners are ready to retire, which is the only reason this opportunity exists. Thanks to the region’s healthy wild game populations, they promise there is plenty of room for expansion if you want to add more hunts to the current lineup. You have the luxury of choosing how busy you want to be.
AAO’s beautiful 4 or 5-bedroom, 3.5 bath lodge sits on 4 acres conveniently located right off Highway 70. It offers spacious common areas and a separate large gathering room with a fireplace that hunters and their entire families are invited to enjoy. Relaxing by the fire at the lodge with your favorite beverage and swapping a few stories is a great way to wind down after spending an exciting day outdoors.
ith more than 8,000 of acres of leased property producing great hunting within 30 minutes of the lodge, this is the ideal setup as clients enjoy short travel times to their hunting locations. They also enjoy AAO’s reputation for upscale meals served by a chef (who is available to remain with the business if you so choose), comfortable lodging with Internet and Texas-style hospitality in a relaxing setting. The 2020 whitetail season is sold out and the 2020 mule deer season is completely sold out by March of each year. Turkey season (2021) is filling rapidly as are the prairie dog shoots in the summer. Walk right in, sit right down and you will start your new business with lots of bookings held with deposits.If you’re looking for a business with a built-in cash flow and want to live the outdoor lifestyle you’ve always dreamed about, you will never find a better opportunity than this. POSSIBLE OWNER FINANCING!!!
Here are some of the details:
For sale: ALL AMERICAN OUTFITTER is one of only a handful of outfitters in Texas offering a low fenced (free-range, fair chase) operation that is open year-round during the Texas hunting seasons. Owners have had no other source of income for more than 20+ years than the hunting and lodge business. There’s no way to describe being able to do what you love and make a fantastic living at it too! 4.8 STAR RATING on Facebook throughout the years and 4.6 STAR RATING on Google.
- *Business is booming!
- SOLD OUT SEASONS, whitetail deer and mule deer hunts are sold out, some waterfowl hunts available and spring turkey season hunts (a few) are still available as well as prairie dog shoots.
- ALL HUNTING LAND IS LEASED LAND. Leasing the land allows owners to successfully hunt ALL the species available in the Texas Panhandle – which makes the business very profitable. Current owner will guarantee new owner current leased land for 1 full hunting season from date of purchase.
- $91K* in bookings as of 8-20-2020 which changes frequently and will transfer ‘where they are’ on the day of closing. Current owners are actively seeking new bookings. *changes daily Additionally – current owners will work actively to secure bookings for the new owner(s) if desired.
- ENTIRE STAFF offering to stay with the sale – bring your toothbrush and you’re ready to go! Chef Charlie Smith, sous chef for the past 9 years will allow new owner to take the reins and the five-star food service will continue exactly as it has in years past. Master menus and all recipes stay as well as grocery lists and equipment. Justus Mickley has been with owners for 5 years; as right-hand man and excellent guide, he moved back from Georgia to go back to work for AAO. Justus is capable of managing the day to day operations should the owner be absentee. Additional food service staff, guide(s) and housekeeping staff are firmly in place and won’t miss a beat.
- EACH employee is classified as CONTRACT LABOR/1099 so no payroll taxes, AAO is classified as a seasonal agricultural business.
Subscribe to our Newsletter