LODGE and 25 year old successful OUTFITTING BUSINESS in the Texas Panhandle.
Ken & Roseann would like to retire knowing the business, way of life and community involvement that they have established over 25 years will be carried on with new ownership.
POSSIBLE OWNER FINANCE LODGEBuyer to purchase the business outright, then, owners will consider financing the lodge on a 15-year note. Below is a breakdown of the sale itself. Total Value/asking price: $750,000 COMPLETE PACKAGE A. Business: $375,000 TURN-KEY (asking amount is approximately $125,000 LESS than 2X top line sales for the past 5 years) with blinds, feeders, cameras and all equipment to continue the hunting operation – current value per business valuation of $684,187. Business value based on 2018, 2019 taxes and 2020 estimated. Valuation DOES NOT include the lodge. Detailed financials available to qualified buyers upon request.
As of 8/18/2020 there is $91,000 in booked hunts that transfer with the sale – this changes daily as new bookings come in and old bookings are completed.Continued leases for 1 year from date of sale to the new owner – leases paid by new owner but current owner will guarantee with landowners for continuity. Website/domain name since 1999, hunters and 3800-person prospect list to transfer along with FB and IG pages. OWNERS BENEFIT amount will be sent to qualified buyers who submit their banking information below. B. Lodge & Furnishings: $375,000 TURN-KEY $73.52/sf furnished, 5,100 SF hunting lodge, sitting on 4 acres, PLUS outbuildings, tools, screened porch, etc., INCLUDING $12K in wine, $20K in taxidermy and $60K in furnishings/fixtures/ALL appliances/bedding linens, pots/pans/kitchen equipment, 2 refrigerated wine cellars, patio furniture, gas grill/Traeger smoker, mature trees. Owners will include a small exclusion list of a few items in the lodge). Lodge: currently 3 bedrooms (up to 7 guests) and 2 baths with owner-occupied 1 bedroom, 1 office and 1.5 baths. For ABSENTEE OWNER, could easily become 5 bedroom/4 bath (up to 5 additional guests) facility adding additional revenue without any major structural changes. Based on current comps of smaller homes in the area, the lodge is well-priced. Additionally – current owners will work actively to secure bookings for the new owner(s) if desired. BROWSE THE WEBSITE – THERE’S A WEALTH OF INFORMATION! We will be happy to supply detailed financials and other information you might require to consider purchasing our business. See the form below and the information required. PLEASE SEND US YOUR INFORMATION if you would like to know more.
Hunting is a lifestyle. Texas has provided us the most amazing opportunity to be able to hunt year round and make a living doing it. Hunting is our ONLY business and has been for 25 years. What an honor it is to be able to do something I love for my entire life. Ken Mayer
Practically Covid-proof – demand for bookings has never been better!It’s a great time for us to retire! We’ve decided to offer the lodge and hunting business for sale and are ready to begin interviewing prospective buyers. This has been the most amazing and rewarding 20+ years we could have either one dreamed of and we’re looking for the perfect hosts to pass our legacy to for the NEXT 20 years! Why not take this hunting/outfitting/lodge business to new heights and enjoy an adventure of a lifetime, inquire now. Here are some of the details: VIEWING AVAILABLE BY APPOINTMENT ONLY. For sale: One of the most successful, family-owned, 25-year-old hunting and outfitting businesses in the Texas Panhandle complete with lodge and living quarters. Whitetail deer, mule deer, Rio Grande turkeys, incredible waterfowl, quail and prairie dog shoots are available to the new owner to offer for sale. ALL AMERICAN OUTFITTER is one of only a handful of outfitters in Texas offering a low fenced (free-range, fair chase) operation that is open year-round during the Texas hunting seasons. Owners have had no other source of income for more than 20+ years than the hunting and lodge business. There’s no way to describe being able to do what you love and make a fantastic living at it too! 4.8 STAR RATING on Facebook throughout the years and 4.6 STAR RATING on Google. WHY NOW? OWNERS are ready to retire. The turn-key business with lodge is eligible for a LOW INTEREST SBA 7(a) loan which makes it affordable. Current owners are willing to act as consultants to new owner, if desired, to be negotiated.
- Business is booming! Prairie dog shoots are the most profitable hunts done every season, requiring the least amount of work, cheap land leases, a single guide (owner) and 2 meals in the field and 2 evening dinners with staff. Owners booked every single weekend of the entire summer (except July 4) adding thousands of dollars to the income stream. Guests were wait-listed for these shoots. Booking the weekends of summer is HIGHLY PROFITABLE.
- Currently, the whitetail season is almost full, mule deer hunts ARE sold out, some waterfowl hunts left and spring turkey season hunts (a few) are still available as well as prairie dog shoots.
- ALL HUNTING LAND IS LEASED LAND. Leasing the land allows owners to successfully hunt ALL the species available in the Texas Panhandle – which makes the business very profitable. Current owner will guarantee new owner current leased land for 1 full hunting season from date of purchase.
- $91K in bookings as of 8-20-2020 which changes weekly and will transfer ‘where they are’ on the day of closing. Owners are actively seeking new bookings.
- All Staff in place to stay with the sale – bring your toothbrush and you’re ready to go! Chef Charlie Smith, sous chef for the past 9 years will allow new owner to take the reins and the five-star food service will continue exactly as it has in years past. Master menus and all recipes stay as well as grocery lists and equipment. Justus Mickley has been with owners for 5 years; as right-hand man and excellent guide, he moved back from Georgia to go back to work for AAO. Justus is capable of managing the day to day operations should the owner be absentee. Additional food service staff, guide(s) and housekeeping staff are firmly in place and won’t miss a beat.
- EACH employee is classified as CONTRACT LABOR/1099 so no payroll taxes, AAO is classified as a seasonal agricultural business.
Subscribe to our Newsletter