Hunt free ranging Red Stag during the rut (March) near Patagonia, Argentina with us! Optional world class trout fishing also available as an add on. More big game available. Escorted trip.
Hunt Red Stag in argentina
HUNT FREE-RANGING RED STAG, MARCH 2020
WITH FLY FISHING ADD-ON IF YOU DESIRE
LAST CHANCE FOR -2- HUNTERS & THEIR GUEST
HUNTER CAN BRING -1- non-hunting guest included in the price! Free-ranging, fair chase Red Stag. Great price on a fantastic hunt with long time outfitter. DETAILS FOLLOWING THE VIDEO LINK!
This is the only place you will see this offer listed as we only have room for a small group, it will sell quickly.
COST $7,000 PER HUNTER
Includes -1- non-hunter!
Cost will be $8,750 in 2021.
We have nailed down all the details and are planning our trip to Argentina to hunt Red Stag. We only have room for 2 hunters plus 2 non-hunters (traveling with the hunter). The price of the RED STAG HUNT (one animal/hunter with a non-hunting guest) is $7,000. Airfare is additional. Seasoned outfitter’s website: Argentina Wild Wings and you will find the price we negotiated is better than the listed price. THIS IS A FULLY ESCORTED TRIP – Ken and Roseann will be with you on the trip.
PLEASE READ – FROM THE OUTFITTER:
“I am glad you and your group (4 hunters/4 non-hunters) have decided to join Argentina Wild Wings on a Trophy Red Stag Hunt in the Patagonia Region of Argentina. I have just returned to the US from the hunting area. We had a super season this year (2019) with the red stags. The region we hunt is considered one of the best hunting areas for 100% free range/fair chase red stags. I have exclusive hunting rights on approximately 200,000 acres in this area which includes approximately 60,000 acres which is considered a prime breeding area for red stags.
OTHER THINGS AVAILABLE: “Below is additional information that you requested about hunting in Argentina. Denton said he would be glad to work with you on the schedule if you want to cut short the normal week long stag hunt and do some other animals. Most people get their stag in the first few days. He has you on the schedule for March 7-14, 2020.
If you would like to hunt other animals he would prefer you come in 3 or 4 days before March 7 for those and then if you want to do sightseeing save that for after the stag hunt around March 12-14. Wine Tours in Mendoza are popular, Buenos Aires Tango shows, or city tours. I have attached some tour info for your review.”
- Fishing is available at the stag lodge for $475 per day for 2 people.
- Other animals are hunted in a different location than the stag so this requires an additional hunting license. Like being in a different state in the US.
- The lodging is $375 per night if a guest wants to stay EXTRA days.
- Black buck hunt/trophy fee is $1450
- Axis deer is $2750
- Buffalo is $3800
- Plus export tags, hunting license, gun rental and transfers to/from the airport.
ABOUT THE TRIP:
- March 6, 2020-Leave the USA on evening flight to Buenos Aires, Argentina
- March 7, 2020– Arrive in Buenos Aires early morning where you will be met by an Argentina Wild Wings representative and transferred to your domestic flight to San Martin de Los Andes (Chapelco). Arrive in San Martin de Los Andes where I will personally meet you and transport you to the hunting lodge which is about 1.5 hours from the airport.
- March 8, 2020– Hunting will begin around 5am in the morning with breakfast. Hunts are 1X1 and often begin only a short distance from the lodge.
- March 9-13 ,2020-Hunting.
- March 14, 2020– Following breakfast travel to San Martin de Los Andes for sight-seeing, shopping and a typical Argentine lunch at one of the local restaurants, time permitting. Flight leaves San Martin de Los Andes mid -afternoon to Buenos Aires where you will be met by an Argentina Wild Wings representative and transferred to the international airport for the return flight to the USA.
- March 15, 2020-Arrive early morning in the USA.
- INCLUDES: all lodging, meals and snacks, open bar, guides, and the trophy fee for one red stag per hunter. Not included, and can be paid by cash or check at the lodge or before you go are gun rental and ammunition ($175); hunting license (approximately $250 each); transfers between airports and to/from the hunting lodge; tips; exportation fees for trophies; AND any items of a personal nature.
- FIREARMS: If you prefer, you can bring your own firearms and ammunition. If you decide to go this route, please let me know as soon as possible to prepare all the necessary import permits. The import and associated fees for a firearm is approximately $200 USD (payable in Argentine pesos at the airport).
- OPTIONAL FISHING: Trout fishing (float fishing in raft or wading) will also be available at the lodge. We can also arrange additional hunting; fishing or tourism packages throughout Argentina if you like.
Subscribe to Our Newsletter