Rio Grande turkey hunts with AAO. Couldn’t have asked for a better experience. Roseann and her staff make you feel right at home with top notch hospitality, and absolutely amazing meals. Ken and his guides are knowledgeable and truly take care of you out in the field. Loved our time there – can’t wait to go back! Kiersten Eldridge
2019 RIO GRANDE TURKEY HUNTS – ALMOST FULL!
April 5 – 2 hunts available
April 19 – 4 spots available
Rio Grande Turkey hunts
$1,500 PER HUNTER Rio Grande Turkey Hunts in the Texas Panhandle are awesome! We control some of the largest Rio Grande turkey roosts in Texas holding upwards of 500 birds and have hunted them for many years. You won’t find better Rio Grande turkey hunts!
- Up to 2 Rio Grande turkey gobblers per hunter
- 3 night’s lodging/2 full days of hunting
- All meals (served family style) from evening of arrival thru coffee on day of departure
- Semi-guided; welcome to do your own calling
- We will breast and do our best to freeze your game bird(s)
- Must have valid Texas Hunting License upon arrival (non-resident YOUTH license is just $7!) Link to online license ordering is on the PRICE LIST page of website
- Must provide your own personal gear and transportation to AAO; once at AAO transportation will be provided during your hunt
- Does not include any gratuity hunter wishes to leave for the staff
- Nearest airport, AMA (Amarillo, TX) served by Southwest, American and others
- $1,500 per hunter — THERE ARE NO TROPHY FEES OR ADDITIONAL CHARGES
There are no surprises here. References furnished upon request
Please note: We do not shoot our roosts. In order for each guest to enjoy the tremendous amount of Rio Grande turkeys that we hunt, each guide is responsible to Ken for bringing you out of the field each evening at a specified time BEFORE the birds fly back up into their roosts. Many of these roosts have been in our control for 15 or more years and protecting those roosts is essential to our business and your successful hunt. Please don’t ask the guides to continue hunting.
About our area – things of interest
Corporate Groups welcome