Quail hunts in the Texas Panhandle are getting better every day! If you’ve hunted with us in the past couple of years, you KNOW that the wild quail have made a terrific comeback! We haven’t offered these hunts in several years, and because we’ve protected their habitat, the quail are everywhere and we couldn’t be happier!
Terrific bobwhite quail hunts in the Texas Panhandle do exist! If you are looking for abundant quail hunting, your search is over! Nestled in the S.E. corner of the Texas panhandle lie 3-4 counties that consistently produce good numbers of wild bobwhite quail and a few blue scale quail. Quail hunts in the Texas Panhandle are back.
Typical quail hunter’s day at All American:
- 8:00AM- Breakfast at Lodge – Meet your guide; Hunter safety meeting and BEGIN your hunt afterward
- 12:00 Noon – Lunch 1:30PM – Resume hunt
- 4-4:30PM – End hunt & return to guest house/lodge to relax before dinner which is served around 6:30PM during quail season
There are no surprises here. References furnished upon request
About our area – things of interest
Quail Hunts in the Texas Panhandle
- JANUARY & FEBRUARY & weekdays available for your quail hunts
- 2 night’s lodging/2 full days of hunting
- All meals (served family style) from evening of arrival thru lunch on day of departure
- Guided with dog(s)
- We will breast and freeze your game birds
- Must have valid Texas Hunting License upon arrival (non-resident YOUTH license is just $7!) Link to online license ordering is on the PRICE LIST page of website
- Must provide your own personal gear and transportation to AAO; once at AAO transportation will be provided during your hunt
- Does not include any gratuity hunter wishes to leave for the staff
- Nearest airport, AMA (Amarillo, TX) served by Southwest, American and others
- THERE ARE NO TROPHY FEES OR ADDITIONAL CHARGES
PLEASE NOTE: Although it’s not always necessary, All American Outfitter is better able to maintain good quail populations by routinely stocking mature, flight conditioned birds using methods similar to that of the Wyoming Game & Fish Department’s pheasant stocking program. This gives our fine pointing dogs lots of coveys of quail to find and hold for you.
- $6,000 for up to 4 hunters (MIN. $6,000 to book/50% DEPOSIT TO HOLD DATE
- $8,400 for up to 5-7 hunters (MIN. $8,400 to book/50% DEPOSIT TO HOLD DATE
- $9,400 for up to 8 hunters (MIN. $9,400 to book/50% DEPOSIT TO HOLD DATE
- Hunt behind exceptional, seasoned, well trained hunting dogs.
- Our upland bird hunting ends each day around 4:30 to 5:00PM to allow sufficient time for the birds to covey up, feed and go into nightfall without any stress on them. This practice ensures healthy and abundant quail populations by reducing the probability of predation of single birds.