we offer hunting for the whole family — trophy whitetail deer and texas mule deer hunts are fair-chase, for free ranging deer. South African safaris too!
WHO ARE WE?
At All American Outfitter, hunting is our ONLY business and has been for more than 24 years! Ken has more than 45 years experience hunting, guiding and outfitting for whitetail, mule deer, elk, antelope, Rio Grande turkeys, waterfowl, hogs and South African dangerous and plains game. He will take you on an unsurpassed hunting adventure! Ken provides hunters with reasonably priced, first class outdoor hunting packages to pursue FREE-RANGING game under fair chase conditions. Ken and his dad recently celebrated 63 years of hunting together. Hunting is a family affair at All American — hope you’ll join us!
Hunting since age 50, Roseann is proud of the Cape Buffalo she took in South Africa in 2016 with Ken by her side. At the hunting lodge in Texas, she is busy preparing gourmet meals and making sure that you get a ‘heaping helping’ of Texas hospitality. Her marketing skills keep her busy during the ‘off season’ providing up-to-the-minute information for guests and prospects.
Your referrals are the lifeblood of our continued success so we’ll do everything humanly possible to insure both your successful hunt and enjoyable stay. If you find anything otherwise, please don’t hesitate to tell us. Ken & Roseann
About us…way too much to tell you here – so drop us an email and ask away — we’ll answer you quickly! Or give us a call at 806.676.4610.
About our area – things of interest – buy your hunting license
- Visit the beautiful and magnificent Palo Duro Canyon State Park
- Buy your hunting license and great gifts locally at Cornell’s Country Store
- Check out our famous spur maker and gun engraving specialist Kevin Johnson
- Clarendon Weather – a resource to check out our crazy Texas Panhandle Weather
- Kenetrek Boots – a favorite with our hunters and staff
- King’s Camo – patterns and fabrics that WORK in our brushy country
KEN & ROSEANN MAYER